Michigan FAVORED

tjgopher

Reaction score
The boys in Vegas don't have much faith in the 15th-ranked team to win on the road.

Michigan is a two-point favorite.

The boys in Vegas don't have much faith in the 15th-ranked team to win on the road.

all about a even amount of money on each side.

Based on last years results, I am not surprised at all.

all about even amount of money on each side.

I suppose then, I should have said the betting public doesn't have much faith in the Gophers to win on the road. They clearly aren't willing to put money on the side of the Gophers without getting points.

how about based on our track record when ranked in the top 15? im pretty sure we havent won. maybe earlier this year against some pushover, but no game that meant anything

We've been terrible against Michigan the past couple years, we're 0-3 in Big Ten road games this year, and we can not put bad teams away. +2 sounds about right to me until proven otherwise.

Question

Do the gamblers know Sims and Harris have moved on?

Go Gophers!

I expected the Gophers to be favored by about 2 so it's not that shocking. Combination of the difficulty of winning on the road in the Big 10, there complete pasting of us last year, and the Gophers having no road wins yet.

So if we beat Michigan tonight it's an upset?

It's us against the WORLD baby!!!

I believe they figure when you go on the road in CBB you need to be 10 points better than the home team to win. That means that Vegas figures Minnesota is 8 points better than Michigan. To me that sounds a little low but not unreasonable.

based on what ive seen of the gophers...this doesn't surprise me. i think we are overrated..

Top Bottom