If you can't attend the Hopkins-Cooper game, check out FOX 9

GopherLady

Reaction score
I'm sure there will be a number of news crews there, but I just got confirmation that Fox 9 will defenitely, have a crew there. Tune into Fox 9 at about 10:25pm tonight if you'd like to check out highlights.

Otherwise, I know there are a bunch of other posts about radio and TV. It's already a sold out crowd, I just hope for a good game! The atmosphere should be awesome!

The entire game should be available on line pretty soon after the fact like the Cooper-Armstrong game.

FSN should have been all over this.

Stop pushing the cable access stuff! This is MSBN territory!

www.MnSportsNetwork.com

Further, if you're at the game, we should have an FM-Transmitter there as well, so you can listen to the game live from the game as well. Just stop by the MSBN table at the game for details.

The entire game should be available on line pretty soon after the fact like the Cooper-Armstrong game.

FSN should have been all over this.

FSN has to have their teeth pulled to cover HS basketball. They fall all over themselves to cover HS hockey though.

Stop pushing the cable access stuff! This is MSBN territory!
Checked out your site; why are you ragging on people posting links to the cable access? It appears they will be streaming live video of the game...aren't you just doing the radio feed? If that's the case, no offense, but I appreciate the video link, as I'd much rather watch the game than listen to it. :confused:

Top Bottom