Walter Bond

jjsinmn

Reaction score
Nice to see Walter Bond getting some attention during the IU v Whisky game tonight.

http://www.walterbond.com/

I just learned that Walter Bond is one of the top motivational speakers in the country. A co-worker listened to him a business convention and said he was excellent. Good to hear success stories. Who knew?

Bond spoke last Year at a conference in Milwaukee and he was very good. Bond was very humerous, and positive, and had an inspiritional message he delivered with effectiveness. He also looked like he could go end to end on a basketball court without breaking a sweat.

http://www.walterbond.com/

I just learned that Walter Bond is one of the top motivational speakers in the country. A co-worker listened to him a business convention and said he was excellent. Good to hear success stories. Who knew?

I attended the 1991 basketball awards banquet, the year Walter was a senior. He was an amazing speaker, even at that age. I and my dinner group were talking that that's what he should do for a living. When I showed his web site to my wife today, she was delighted but not the least bit surprised.

I just wanted to add that as a little guy at the Clem Camps, Walter was absolutely awesome to us kids, he went out of his way to show us tricks to the trade.(He even showed me how to slightly pull on a guys shorts when rebounding) I am not surprised in the least that he is a top notch motivational speaker you could see it back then.

I heard him speak at a local conference a few years ago. Very motivational, funny, etc. I really think anyone would enjoy hearing him, but as a Gopher fan, it made it a thousand times better. Old stories about Clem, Willie Burton, Richard Coffey....brought back fond memories of that group of players.

Bond

I also was a huge fan of Bond playing and one of favorite games to attend was the upset #1 Illinois

I have never heard him speak at an event however his family has the Loge Box directly behind my seats at TCF Stadium and he seems like a great guy and very nice family.

Top Bottom