Siyani Chambers

MaroonGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Has Minnesota expressed any interest in Siyani Chambers? I know he was at Tubby's Tip-off. He's a top 15 PG for 2012 and we all know the Gophers need ball handlers. I just hate when 3/4 star kids leave the state for college.

He's got a strange list of possible suiters: Nebranka, Santa Clara and Central Michigan (confirmed offers). Harvard, Baylor, St. Louis, Cal Poly, Iowa State, Northern Iowa and Lehigh have shown interest apparently.

Has Minnesota expressed any interest in Siyani Chambers? I know he was at Tubby's Tip-off. He's a top 15 PG for 2012 and we all know the Gophers need ball handlers. I just hate when 3/4 star kids leave the state for college.

He's got a strange list of possible suiters: Nebranka, Santa Clara and Central Michigan (confirmed offers). Harvard, Baylor, St. Louis, Cal Poly, Iowa State, Northern Iowa and Lehigh have shown interest apparently.
He's a 4 star on Rivals, 3 star on Scout...Top 15 PG in the country. I know we've got high expectations with Tubby, but if you have a kid that's so highly ranked in your backyard, especially at a position we're sorely lacking, don't you pull the trigger?

At least he's been to the U and it appears we have a general interest in him...

Having watched Chambers a couple times this season, he has taken a significant step forward in his game this season. He was solid as a sophomore and he is now very,very good. Improved court vision, penetration off the dribble and on the ball defending. With another year in high school and a couple AAU seasons, I have a hard time believing that he couldn't be a help to Tubby's squad in a couple years.

as of now the answer is NO, now this staff has thrown some real curves with crazy offers out of the blue to Dower and Moats, so anything is possible but at the moment there is very little official contact. syani has been to some games recently but as a guest of coleman's and didn't get much attention from the coaches.

I'm sure a lot depends on weather Tubby finds a point guard he wants before Chambers graduates.

Top Bottom