College Gameday

sidefx182

Reaction score
When will it come to "The Barn"? Everyone talks about how great the place is and I agree. We have an awesome home court, good team and Tubby. We also play some good teams at home every year. It has to happen soon right? Right?

The schedule is already out for this year, but if we have a nice run during the post season, I think it would be a strong possibility. Announcers always gush at how cool it is. Unfortunately I wouldn't be too sure about the crowd coming to a 9am show.

I'd get up after a long night and pregame for it!

Yeah, I agree. I did see that the games were already listed for this year. I would hope the crowd, at least the students would get fired up for it. I think it would be great for the program.

Maybe because we haven't won an NCAA Tournament game in what, 15 years?

How many Big 10 venues are on the schedule? I'm guessing ESPN isn't going out of its way to have many. It's far more in bed with the Big East, ACC and SEC and will schedule accordingly.

When are we gonna ever see Dickie V doing a game at the barn? ESPN always sends us the scrubs for announcers. I'd at least like to the 'A' team come do a game.

When are we gonna ever see Dickie V doing a game at the barn? ESPN always sends us the scrubs for announcers. I'd at least like to the 'A' team come do a game.

We can't even get Gus Johnson for a game and he is on the BigTen Network. We still have some big games, so maybe.

If Vitale does a game at the barn I hope to hell I am in attendance so that I don't have to watch at home with the sound off.

Vitale will be at the Barn next year when Duke comes to town for the ACC/B10 Challenge.

Forget about Gameday, I'd be more excited if the voice of God aka Gus Johnson came to the barn.

How many Big 10 venues are on the schedule? I'm guessing ESPN isn't going out of its way to have many. It's far more in bed with the Big East, ACC and SEC and will schedule accordingly.

Well, actually, the Big Ten has two visits, tied for first with the Big 12 and SEC. The Big East gets one visit, as does the ACC. Nothing for the Pac Ten.

Jan. 15 - Vandy at TN
Jan. 22 - MSU at Purdue
Jan. 29 - K-State at Kansas
Feb. 5 - Kentucky at Fla
Feb. 12 - Pitt at Nova
Feb. 19 - Ill at MSU
Feb. 26 - Duke at Va Tech
March 5 - Texas at Baylor

MSU/Purdue @Mackey this weekend.
Illinois/MSU @the Brez later.

2 out of 8 weekends isn't bad for the B1G. Although it seems like there's one in East Lansing every year, but can't blame them for choosing that.

See you on TV Saturday :D

Dookie V is your idea of the 'A' team?

He's ESPN's idea of the A-Team. Not good enough for you? Fine, I'll email ESPN and tell them we want to see more of Jay Williams and Dickie Simpkins at the barn.

I'd just be getting home from the night before so might as well stay out for a couple more hours and yell in front of cameras...

pretty sure we had at least one Gus Johnson game last year. And he did the B10 Tourney too didn't he?

I'd much rather listen to Vitale thank Doris Burke, who's done a couple of our games before.

I'm pretty sure Dickie V rarely travels north of the Mason Dixon line. Bobby Knight is about as good as we're able to get.

Top Bottom