Darius Hill?

boston.gopher

Reaction score
As a South High grad, I enjoy following Minneapolis City Conference basketball. I was wondering if anyone can tell me about Darius Hill from Henry. He's a 6' 2" sophomore gaurd and is leading the conference in points at over 20 per game. Any relation to Tayler and P.J. Hill and is he generating any buzz on the recruiting scene?

Hill has six siblings: Tanysha, P.J., Morgan, Jade, Angel and Malachi. Darius Hill is at Minneapolis Patrick Henry.

Chris Monter

chris, I know many people will say the same thing--- I appreciate you being so active on gopherhole!

Funny you mention Hill. There's a Nolen playing for Edison that is top 2-3 in scoring in the Mpls City Conf. Any relation to Al?

fun to watch

seen this kid play in several tournaments this summer with a little known team called the jaguars .some real talent on this squad . they lost a tough game to wisc. playground and bronson koenig to take second in wisconsin dells and they had a good showing at the best buy tourney. darius is a mature 16 yo who can score in many ways including a decent 3 ball. plays intense defense and is not rattled easily. keep an eye on him the next couple years .he just may pan out.

Thanks for the info. Gotta keep an eye out for the city players. I graduated in the early 90"s with players like Jason Daisy, John Thomas, Russel Wilson, Brian Carpenter, Jason Sims, Prentice Perkins, Bebop Walker, Robert Mestas, Etc... This was before AAU really took hold and improved the overall talent in the state. There has always been D1 talent in Minneapolis.

Top Bottom