Good job Colt!

march madness

Reaction score
Way to go! I see the little things you are good at. I saw the 3 good picks you set on Blake's man to get him open and make a hoop. I see the tough physical play. I see the good attitude you carry when some of us think you deserve to start or at least play more than Sampson. Keep it up! You seem to get called for a lot of cheapies. Maybe you need a lucky rabbits foot or something.

You seem to get called for a lot of cheapies.

Agree

I've really been impressed with how consistently Colt is successful in deflecting the opponents entry pass to the post. He has a nice reach arround that frequently produces a turnover but he isn't credited with a steal.

I've really been impressed with how consistently Colt is successful in deflecting the opponents entry pass to the post. He has a nice reach arround that frequently produces a turnover but he isn't credited with a steal.

Unfortunate choice of words.

In regards to Iverson and his reach around...

mail

Colt's block from behind on E'Twaun Moore's wide-open layup was a key momentum swinger in the first half.

Nothing Iverson does looks good, especially when he has the ball, but he does do a lot of little things well. Just wish he had better footwork in the post.

I think Iverson has a target on his back by the refs ever since the elbow to Nix (can't remeber if it was last year or the year before). Sadly, it was completely ridiculous because Nix was trying to dry hump him and Iverson was just clearing his space. Ever since then, the refs are all over him for any physical play. Pisses me off.

Top Bottom