Minus Devoe equals plus for...

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
With Devoe gone...it seems that Blake and Rodney are opening up their games more and being much more aggressive and the minutes Armelin is getting and pushing the tempo are awesome.

We will def miss Devoe at times going forward...but barring injury, I think we can become a better team and a bigger threat come tourny time.

Also, as much as I LOVED Big Mo...not having him in the rotation is forcing Tubby to go smaller and run more...can't say I hate that.

I think this team should watch Forrest Gump before every game...Run Gophers Run!

I think this team should watch Forrest Gump before every game...Run Gophers Run!

Yes. And up-tempo in the half-court too. Great movement without the ball tonight - bogged down a bit in the 2nd half, but overall probably the best the half-court offense has looked in a long, long time.

Al Nolen played 39 miniutes. Not sure how long he can keep that up.

If I remember correctly(I know, a scary thought) back in the 65-66 season, Archie Clark played every miniute of every Big 10 game.

Devoe wasn't playing that well. But, who knows how his season could have ended if he had stayed. The frosh get a little more playing time now and the Devoe distraction is gone.

Al Nolen played 39 miniutes. Not sure how long he can keep that up.

If I remember correctly(I know, a scary thought) back in the 65-66 season, Archie Clark played every miniute of every Big 10 game.

With lesser opponents coming I'm sure Tubby will have him back to around 32 to 34 minutes. As long as there are no further injuries or suspensions- we'll be fine depth-wise.

Top Bottom