Armelin=instant offense

Block M

Reaction score
Wow, is that kid exciting to watch. He just missed on that reverse, but was phenomenal during his time on the floor. His quickness and knack for getting to the rim are impressive and he seems to play within himself, despite being so aggressive.

Great job Chip!

I agree - he has moves!
4 pts, 3 rebounds and 1 assist in 11 minutes.
I look forward to watching him progress.

Wow, is that kid exciting to watch. He just missed on that reverse, but was phenomenal during his time on the floor. His quickness and knack for getting to the rim are impressive and he seems to play within himself, despite being so aggressive.

Great job Chip!

He sure did seem to push the pace every time he touched the ball, and, as you mentioned, in control.

I agree - he has moves!
4 pts, 3 rebounds and 1 assist in 11 minutes.
I look forward to watching him progress.

He is so fun to watch. One of my favorites. Plays with confidence and has the ability to back it up. As he develops his jump shot he could be great for us. Really good late pickup by Tubby.

He's getting smarter too - he started a drive in the second half that could have ended in an out of control mess in the lane but decided to run it back out to the perimeter. We've seen that end ugly for him a few times.

Love the way he finishes at the rim, great touch. Those reverse layups on the baseline will fall more often than not, too.

A bit of Westbrook maybe?

I think that's the first time I remember him missing a reverse. I don't remember him ever missing in transition. He played a really smart game for the little bit he was in there. I thought after getting hot he might force things but he didn't. I'm glad that he got more minutes than Hollins since he was playing so well.

Chip also = dancing fiend.

When the team does their pre-game circle with one guy dancing in the middle, it's been Chip the last few times, and he is easily the best dancer of the last few years. (His dougie, specifically, is awesome. Not quite John Wall good, but still good.)

Just another thing to love about Chip.

When Chip is in, it seems he pushes the pace a bit more and there is a bit more flow to the offense. As I said in an earlier thread, if Chip had a consistent jumper, he'd could be starting.

Does this mean he may play more point than 2 in the future? We need someone to emerge at that position.

Does this mean he may play more point than 2 in the future? We need someone to emerge at that position.

I wouldn't mind seeing a little experimenting with Chip at the old point.

Thinking about PG next year is a lil puzzling.

Chip has been a pleasant surprise this year. His future as a slasher/scorer is bright.

No way can he play point however IMO.

Chip has an attacking mentality. I dont see him as a starting point guard, but i could see him with the ball in his hands late to drive or find the open man in the years to come.

He has Bobby Jackson type athleticism. We can only hope the rest of his game can resemble Bobby's.

He has Bobby Jackson type athleticism. We can only hope the rest of his game can resemble Bobby's.

That's who he makes me think of as well. Has Bobby's athleticism and confidence. Jackson arrived as a so-so shooter from long range and improved dramatically. It's a dream at this point, but it's possible.

Top Bottom