Great Win, now dont look past Iowa

LogicalGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Big time emotional win against a quality team and now a quick turnaround against a much inferior team. Need to keep the momentum going and TAKE IT to Iowa Sunday. Go Gophs!!!!

Amazing win despite the stats tonight. Outrebounded by double digits and beaten on FTs 13-13 to 10-16. Trevor missed a double-double by three points.

True, but Im much more concerned about the game after Iowa. We are home on Sunday and just can't see that type of letdown. Next Saturday on the road against fiesty Michigan is when we need to bring our game. I think the big week off there will help Tubby get us ready. Need to be 5-3 when we go to Purdue for the rematch.

Yeah, the key is winning the games we should win. We can't afford to not hustle.

I think it's pretty safe to look past Iowa.

Cmon now, the gophs looked past a horrible Virginia team at home and it cost them the game. If they come out flat and Iowa is hot from three, it could be interesting.

There is no safe win, Iowa could get hot and knock down shots all day. I highly doubt it though. I truly hate Iowa, their fans, state, panthertwat, so beating their crappy bball team will bring great joy to me.

Big time emotional win against a quality team and now a quick turnaround against a much inferior team. Need to keep the momentum going and TAKE IT to Iowa Sunday. Go Gophs!!!!

Can't be overstated. A win over Iowa gets us back to 17 in the rankings or so. We absolutely must win these games while the other top teams are playing each other. I'd really like to see us crush Iowa and pick up some big momentum, but I have a feeling we'll be in for another nailbiter. Great win tonight.

I think it's pretty safe to look past Iowa.

This the height of foolishness. Iowa is not the same pathetic wretch of a team they were last year. New coach, new system, and they are having more success. Don't get me wrong, they still suck - but they gave OSU a run for their money just over a week ago. No team in the B-10 can be overlooked this year.

If it was on the road I'd agree, but meh. But obviously I wouldn't recommend the players follow this philosophy :)

Exactly. I think this is a team that can beat the best in the BT. But, they can also lose to the worst.

Iowa is not the same pathetic wretch of a team they were last year. New coach, new system, and they are having more success.

No, they aren't.

They need three wins to match last year's total and I'm hard pressed to find them on the remaining schedule.

I guess so, but it' hard not to look past the Squawks with their 7-9 record against some very weak competition.

Top Bottom