Purdue/Minnesota game chat

What's the score? I'm at work right now til 7.

41-40 gophs at half.

The Hoff is so hot right now.

Mbakwe is a beast even though he doesn't start.

Iverson is puttin up some points and had a sweet dunk.

Rodney had a few aggressive drives...unfortunately missed an oop though.

Jajuan Johnson has about 20 points for Purdue and just can't miss his turn-around fade-away at about 7 feet.

Really entertaining game

Oh! I almost forgot, Chip had an awesome steal on an in-bound that turned into a lay-up or dunk for Colt...I think. Then he went coast-to-coast for an easy layup

We are really playing pretty well. Hoff had a 3 just rattle out, chip had a nice move on a lay up that rimmed out and Rodney missed a dunk. Need to improve the free throws as well. We could have put up 50 this half. Stop JaJuan and we win this game. Need it bad.

Our offense is pretty sweet right now but it would be nice if we could figure out how to close quickly on threes. We seem to not even notice when we leave a guy wide open. I can't believe Rodney missed that ally-oop. He's played fine but it was just surprising. I'd like to see some more of Chip.

Wow. The refs need to settle down right now...holy crap bad calls.

Did the Gophers get a phantom point? Where did 47 come from?

I keep thinking...what if Nolen had a 3 pt shot.

Example of a good substitution. Tubby yanks Colton for Ralph, who immediately goes down and scores.

Man in uggs sighting behind the announcers....DERP

Whichever way this goes, just have to say this is a hell of a game.

Gopher offense: three men dribbling around the perimeter and handing the ball off to each other.

Wow these refs with their theatrics.

GOPHERS WIN GOPHERS WIN GOPHERS WIN!

HUGE WIN!!!

HUGE WIN!!! I thought Nolan had a real tough game. He hit a big three at the end but almost killed us with costly turnovers and missed free throw at the end. He played solid D though. Hoff was unreal. Great hustle!!! This is GOLDEN GOPHER BASKETBALL!!!!

Whichever way this goes, just have to say this is a hell of a game.

No doubt. Johnson was awesome. I'm advancing the Boilers a few lines on my bracket for sure.

That was a huge win. Now we got Iowa and then at Michigan. Now let ups in those games right there, need to get over .500 in conference.

Top Bottom