Nominate Myron as the worst AP voter

Myron hit it right on the nuts. Good Job Mr. Medcalf. That is what I called, #19. Back off FTB, Myron hit it.

Click the "Run Report" button on the left column and it will bring up the voting page.

I don't know about that....

Seth Davis is pretty atrocious this week as well. Talk about having a major jones for Notre Dame!!!! Apparently they'll have to lose out the rest of the way for Seth to drop them out of the top 25. Along with that, he was one of TWO voters to rank Notre Dame, ranking them a preposterous #20. That makes him one of two out of a total of 72 voters!!!!

At this rate, all credibility is being lost by Mr. Davis...:rolleyes:

Although, I have to admit, I do find it somewhat amusing at the same time!!!! :p

8 votes...9 more for the lead.

1 "good" vote...oleboy41 are you the wise guy? Or did Myron vote for himself?

How about Michael Murphy and Nick Jezierny that both have Illinois ranked ahead of Minnesota despte the 23 point beating we just put on them?

Murphy even has LSU ranked at #19. Is that a joke? He got my vote for worst voter in the poll.

Here

Because, well, he is. At least among those in Minnesota who vote.

Who's to say he's wrong just because he doesn't think the way everyone else does? Polls really don't mean that much. It's nice to be ranked, but the real rankings that matter are where you finish in your conference and in the postseason.

Top Bottom