Does Trevor miss any time over this Facebook issue?

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
I know Maturi is Maturi, but does anyone think Mbakwe will miss any time over this?

If what's being reported is true, I don't even see him missing the Purdue game? Especially considering he wished her well after finding out she wasn't doing well lately. How can you sit a kid for that?!

Nah, this is ridiculous. No way he misses. That would be nonsensical.

You never know when joel gets his hands on this kind of stuff!

No, he plays Thursday, assuming there isn't anything missing from what GopherLady has reported.

I have a feeling he'll be out at least one game. I can't see Maturi letting it go. He'll feel pressured to 'do something' given what happened before, even if Trevor was never found guilty of anything. I'd put over/under at 2 games.

I said in the other thread, he plays for any other school in the top 25 and for any other school in the big ten.

I bet he gets 4 games

I have a feeling he'll be out at least one game. I can't see Maturi letting it go. He'll feel pressured to 'do something' given what happened before, even if Trevor was never found guilty of anything. I'd put over/under at 2 games.

I'll take the under. Maturi would be absolutely nuts to suspend him for this. This is a silly mistake if as reported.

I said in the other thread, he plays for any other school in the top 25 and for any other school in the big ten.

I bet he gets 4 games

Duke would possibly suspend him, they are the only team that would even come close, and i hate duke

The question that we don't know the answer to is whether Tubby and/or Maturi knew that Trevor had a restraining order against him.

I think, at the end of the day, that will factor into when he plays again.

Maturi wasn't pleased when he found out after the fact about the situation in Miami.

I don't put anything past Maturi, so I think it is possible Treveor misses time even if there is nothing more to the FB posting than what GL reported.

We'll see if Joel lives up to his name as the "Master of Overreaction" in this case. More than one source is saying this incident happened over facebook. Oh how I would hate to be the cops involved in such a stupid case like this.

If it is truly a fb incident he should not miss anytime! However, Maturi will do his research, and probably go to far with it as usual. Overlook the whole sitution like Mbakwe is on death row or something. He shouldn't miss a single game, but I could also see a season ending suspension. It's Maturi!

Provided the story is reasonably accurate as reported by GL, my guess is he plays against Purdue.

If there is more to the story, all bets are off.

Trevor had to sit out an entire year for something he didn't do. I think he's been suspended enough.

Trevor will get suspended, get pissed that this is suspension worthy, then transfer. Book it.

Trevor will get suspended, get pissed that this is suspension worthy, then transfer. Book it.

I wouldn't doubt it. If that happens, Tubby will follow him out the door. At that point Maturi will really have a fine mess. Borton, Lucia, etc.

I wouldn't doubt it. If that happens, Tubby will follow him out the door. At that point Maturi will really have a fine mess. Borton, Lucia, etc.

Assuming, of course, that Joel hasn't secretly been a mole planted by Becky the whole time.

I don't think Trevor will transfer under any circumstance. He is getting old and running out of time to have a shot at the NBA. He can't afford sitting out another year.

Joel is already on thin ice

with the Gopher supporters around here. If he does anything to suspend Trevor for this people will call for Joel to get fired more than they already are.

With the current state of the football team, Maturi cannot afford to suspend Mbakwe. Maybe if the offense was worthy but this is ridiculous.

If he transfers he would have to be transferred by the time classes start (many schools started already) in order to be eligible at all. Even if he did transfer, he would have a max of 1 semester left.

Assuming, of course, that Joel hasn't secretly been a mole planted by Becky the whole time.

Personally I believe this is what happened.:confused:

actually no contact is no contact. It goes back to the original restraining order and the reasons for it.
Even though the story sounds harmless enough.

Top Bottom