Mbakwe arrested, booked in Ramsey County jail?!

Unbelievable. Especially considering the charges he faced in Miami. Guy gets a second chance and might have blown it. Guess there's always a story, but he seems to have a knack at finding trouble.

Im guessing this means Elliot will have his redshirt taken off. Pretty soon we are not going to have enough players to play a game

Not that I'm stalking any Twitter accounts, but it appears that he has an ex-girlfriend who previously filed a restraining order.

Supposedly, he Friend Requested her on Facebook tonight, and she called the police and had him arrested.

If the above is true (I understand violating any restraining order is a big deal), that sounds pretty ridiculous.

2 wasted seasons in a row for Tubby. I hope he takes the GT job

Mussleman cheating scandal

Thompson ticket sales

Mitch Lee Affair

Clem Haskin's academic fraud

Przybilla quitting

Dan Monson ineptitude

Royce White debacle

Mbakwe suspension

Devoe Josephs quitting

To be continued...

Not that I'm stalking any Twitter accounts, but it appears that he has a ex-girlfriend who filed a restraining order awhile ago.

Supposedly, he Friend Requested her on Facebook tonight, and she called the police and had him arrested.

I hope that's all it is. The question would be; is that an arrestable offense?

I was hoping all the off field drama would have ended at the completion of last year.

Nadine Babu has an interview that will give details of the issue. It will be on the front of GopherHole.com shortly.

If this really is over a Facebook post, is there any hope Maturi doesn't over-react for once?

Top Bottom