Raymar Morgan likely out Wednesday; Dahlman hurt, too

"You can’t make this stuff up. Dahlman just can’t catch a break."

Good, that's the way it should be. He doesn't deserve a break that traitor.

according to Spartans head coach Tom Izzo. Morgan played three minutes against Penn State Sunday and has been diagnosed with walking pneumonia.

I know it's good for the Gophers but sorry to read about this for Morgan. I hope he recovers and is well soon. Best wishes to him.

I would rather that the Gopher's at their best beat MSU at their best. We can!!!!!!!!! GO GOPHERS!

Blizzard....Mostly Joking about that.

This should help the Gophers. Morgan played 30 minutes against us at the Barn and put up 10 points.

But like Dr. Don said, I'd much rather beat them at full strength.

WOW! Did you read Izzo's comment on Dahlman? "he must have had his eye on a cheerleader" :)

FiveStar....who wouldn't????????? LOL

Nasty Stuff

You can basically count Morgan out for most of the year. Walking pnuemonia will keep a guy down for at least a month. Chances are he aggravated the situation by returning too soon. Big blow for State. I feel bad for the guy. The symptoms kind of mask themselves and give you the illusion you are better, and then you slide back. Drugs and rest are the remedy.

Izzo’s response to Dahlman’s injury: “It’s a bad sprain. He must have had his eye on a cheerleader.”

I have to assume that's why he's stayed around the team instead of transfering and getting to play. ;)

It's all good hinjon. Just trying to keep the bad kharma away. :)

He gets his pity minute and half and two turnovers when he plays the Gophers.

Agreed, holy man

I had walking pneumonia in my youth and it was about 6 weeks. Every time I started feeling better and increasing activity, I'd cough my head off. Tough break for him and his team. Hope he's ready by tourney time.

Top Bottom