Hopkins @ Cooper......

leftyslefty

Reaction score
tomorrow night at 7:15. They are pre selling tickets tomorrow between 11 and 1 at the school. I can't help but think......if you don't get one there, you won't get in. Though Hopkins may well roll over the Hawks, people will want to see Royce vs. Rodney up close.

I can't go, but I certainly hope someone rolls some video and posts it somewhere. Are they still doing sone cable casts up there in the northern burbs?

FSN should have answered the call on this one. There sould be at least as much interest in this one as some of their prep hockey stuff.

They have been pre-selling tickets since Friday, and again today from 11-1.

IAM4Goldy picked up some for our crew and it sounded like they were running out quickly.

It should be an awesome atmosphere - hopefully everyone plays with their emotions in check but yet plays passionately and hard. It will be a fun night of HS hoops and a showcase for some of the state's best, not to mention two highly anticipated Gophers!

I have to think that "RW + RW = Our W's" will be in attendance to see his/her namesake if nothing else!

Go Gophers!!

There is some cable channel that showed the Armstrong game. So maybe?

anyone have an extra ticket for tomorrows game that i could purchase. I didn't have chance to get over to cooper to take advantage of the presale tickets; and imagine I'll be out of luck if i try to get one tomorrow. just looking for 1. let me know. Thanks.

So if I'm planning on heading over after work, is it pretty certain that I will be out of luck?

They have been pre-selling tickets since Friday, and again today from 11-1.

IAM4Goldy picked up some for our crew and it sounded like they were running out quickly.

It should be an awesome atmosphere - hopefully everyone plays with their emotions in check but yet plays passionately and hard. It will be a fun night of HS hoops and a showcase for some of the state's best, not to mention two highly anticipated Gophers!

I have to think that "RW + RW = Our W's" will be in attendance to see his/her namesake if nothing else!

Go Gophers!!

haha...I wish I could make it, but unfortunately I won't have a chance to get the pre-sold tickets. I'm sure it will be incredibly tough to get in without them.

The game is sold out!! They just announced that on KFAN.

God I hope so! If any finds a live stream please post I can't wait to see this.

God I hope so! If any finds a live stream please post I can't wait to see this.

The one they just posted at twelve.tv. Someone posted it in another topic. Seems legit, going to be an awesome game.

Just got a text... Some people in attendance tonight at the game: Trent Tucker, Flip Saunders, Sid, Richard Coffey

still all im getting on the 12 website is the promo video. anyone gotten the game yet?

This is awesome! Who is Richard Coffey?
You must be young. :) One of the toughest players and greatest rebounders in Gophers history, was instrumental in the programs' turnaround under Clem in the late 80's. Played for the Wolves a bit early in their history.

um

"Who is Richard Coffey?"

I'm going to pretend this is a joke. Or that you are 7 years old.

Top Bottom