Would Devoe have made a difference?

Tully55

Reaction score
15 seconds left and down by 3, neither team has any timeouts. Who would have been on the floor if Devoe was still with the team?

I would say it would depend more on how he played/shot throughout the rest of the game. However, it would definitely be nice to have another shooter out there at the end.

A focused and hungry Devoe might've made the difference, but he launched way too many clankers when he played. That told me he didn't wanna play and didn't wanna be here, so he didn't play his best.

Would White or Cobbs made a difference?

Only Carter brings regret for me.

Would Devoe have made a difference?

How the hell does anyone know. Look at the big picture. He chose to leave, so let's leave it at that.

We struggled when Mav ran the offense. He's not ready to man the point on the road vs the #2 team in the nation.

Having a guy on the team who didn't want to be there probably wouldn't have helped the team come back from a large halftime deficit.

He made 1 (3-pt) FG and had 2 assists but 3 turnovers in 9 minutes.

You cannot possibly watch Ahanmisi and think he's a B10 level basketball player, can you?

If Joseph had been the starter, like he should have been, that's Nolen getting Ahanmisi's minutes.

Chief, If Devoe is in there for Nolen, who handles the ball?

It really is a moot point though...multiple failed drug tests lead to suspension. And don't give me the "nothing has been reported". The Privacy Act won't allow it but pretty common knowledge among the campus basketball junkies.

I wonder where Onterrio Smith's Whizzinator is????????

It really is a moot point though...multiple failed drug tests lead to suspension. And don't give me the "nothing has been reported". The Privacy Act won't allow it but pretty common knowledge among the campus basketball junkies.

1. Nothing has been reported.

2. The second suspension, as far as anybody has said, was for missing practice after the MSU game, when Joseph had already decided to transfer.

1. Nothing has been reported.

2. The second suspension, as far as anybody has said, was for missing practice after the MSU game, when Joseph had already decided to transfer.

Hey CHIEF.... any chance chance DJ decided to skip practice and transfer because he knew he would be suspended.:cool02:

BTW, should have mentioned this before: Nothing in 'The Privacy Act' governs the actions of the UofM. The Privacy Act governs release of personally identifiable information in systems maintained by federal agencies.

I'm sure the UofM has their own policies about such information, possibly including drug testing results, but the privacy act isn't applicable.

Does anybody here know the U's policy on drug testing-who, when why, etc? Also, would such information be publicly released?

Top Bottom