My Take

Tully55

Reaction score
#1 Good effort to not give up and make a comback. Except for a 5+minute offensive lapse during the last part of the 1st half, the intensity seemed good.
#2 Perimeter defense was much improved. Not a lot of open 3's given up as in previous games. Very good defense on Diebler.
#3 Good at the FT line. Now if we can get someone to drive the lase to attract fouls...
#4 RS111 my views have been previously stated elsewhere.
#5 We desperately need a player who can consistently make a pull up or fade away jumpshot from 8-10 feet out. Would take so much pressure off Hoff outside or Trevor/Colton down low.

#1 Good effort to not give up and make a comback. Except for a 5+minute offensive lapse during the last part of the 1st half, the intensity seemed good.
#2 Perimeter defense was much improved. Not a lot of open 3's given up as in previous games. Very good defense on Diebler.
#3 Good at the FT line. Now if we can get someone to drive the lase to attract fouls...
#4 RS111 my views have been previously stated elsewhere.
#5 We desperately need a player who can consistently make a pull up or fade away jumpshot from 8-10 feet out. Would take so much pressure off Hoff outside or Trevor/Colton down low.

#5 - that's the tragedy of Devoe Joseph. I don't get him.

Although Devoe might be a better option than anyone else on this roster this side of Blake Hoffarber, he could not consistently hit shots. He took a bunch of them and occasionally made them.

Top Bottom