Last Play...

507Gopher

Reaction score
Couldn't get a good shoot off, but did hollins get hacked, it was close?

Dont care about how close that game got, OSU is legitmately in my view the best team in the country until/if duke get irving back...

Couldn't get a good shoot off, but did hollins get hacked, it was close?

Dont care about how close that game got, OSU is legitmately in my view the best team in the country until/if duke get irving back...

He did get hit on the wrist but they're simply not going to give you that call in that spot. Especially not on the road. In the Big 10. And you're Minnesota. And you're playing THE Ohio State University.

And he would have had to make all 3 at the line. Oh well. The missed lay-ups just before that were more important.

Teams know they only have to defend Blake in these situations. Too easy for opposing coaches.

Could have been worse. Nolen could have taken the shot.

In that instance I wish Nolan would have taken the shot. A senior leader should not be afraid to take a shot like that to tie or win a game.

Teams know they only have to defend Blake in these situations. Too easy for opposing coaches.

If I were playing the Gophers I would put the quickest defender on Hoff and the other 4 in a box, all 4 within 3 feet of the basket.

Wish we would have gone for the quick two and then fouled. Not real hard to defend us on the line with only one guy as a threat.

Btw, Iverson's foul on Lauderdale was possibly the smartest play I have seen from a gopher in at least the last four or so years...

i was wondering the same thing actually, some times better to be lucky than smart/good...

Last shot

Probably would not have mattered -- when have you seen Gopher make 3 shots in a row. But it was a nice comeback and will only make us better before tournament time.

Arizona Gopher

If I were playing the Gophers I would put the quickest defender on Hoff and the other 4 in a box, all 4 within 3 feet of the basket.

I'd do what other B10 coaches do...put two defenders on Hoffarber and invite Nolen to shoot any time he wants.

Top Bottom