Going to the hole.......

leftyslefty

Reaction score
for help. Hey do we have dates and times yet for the Wisky and Michigan games. I'm just taking it one game at a time and haven't looked ahead too far yet.

If you look at the schedules on ESPN, it also has Michigan-Minnesota listed on Sunday as well, which tells me they haven't decided yet. However, the Wisconsin one looks decided, which is great for me, since I can only be there on Tuesday night that week!

If you look at the schedules on ESPN, it also has Michigan-Minnesota listed on Sunday as well, which tells me they haven't decided yet. However, the Wisconsin one looks decided, which is great for me, since I can only be there on Tuesday night that week!

Ah, I just saw that too. When you click on Minnesota's page and Michigan's page, both team pages show the game being on the 9th. Personally I'd prefer it to be Sunday game.

Can't see them........

playing this game on the 9th with BTT scheduled that week and teams facing the prospect of playing 4 games in 4 days.

Thanks - any clue on the time of the Northwestern game 2/22? It says 2:00/6:00 at this point.
BTW - I just have to add how much I enjoy finding our games under the heading of TOP 25

Northwestern is February 22 at 6pm

Wisconsin is March 4 at 7:30pm

Got this from the marketing people, doesn't look like its on gophersports.com yet

Northwestern is February 22 at 6pm

Wisconsin is March 4 at 7:30pm

Got this from the marketing people, doesn't look like its on gophersports.com yet

Well, if you got it from the marketing people, then I'll expect the Northwestern game to be at 2:00 pm, and the Wisconsin game to be on the 3rd at 6:00 pm.

That's how much faith I have in the marketing department.

The Wisconsin game is right. This is from the Bucky Board:

March 4

Wisconsin at Minnesota, BTN, 8:30 p.m. EST

Top Bottom