Incoming class

balds

Reaction score
Had some free time last night and checked out video on Hollins and Coleman. Really liked what I saw. I think both players have a chance to be very good college players. Hollins is simply a shot maker. There doesn't appear to be a shot he can't make. Has a great mid-range game. Coleman reminds me a little of Rodney. Obviously shorter and not as athletic, but like Rodney will shine with a little polish.

After all the grumbling, Tubby as put together a really good 2 person recruiting class.

hoping

I am hoping in the interest of their playing time, they can play defense to Tubby's liking.

Had some free time last night and checked out video on Hollins and Coleman. Really liked what I saw. I think both players have a chance to be very good college players. Hollins is simply a shot maker. There doesn't appear to be a shot he can't make. Has a great mid-range game. Coleman reminds me a little of Rodney. Obviously shorter and not as athletic, but like Rodney will shine with a little polish.

After all the grumbling, Tubby as put together a really good 2 person recruiting class.

Rodney is still in the rubbing compound phase.

That is all nice but it still means next year is a rebuilding year. These guys are likely not immediate impact players so next year we have 4 guards with one year or less college experience. That wouldn't have been the case if Joseph stayed.

That is all nice but it still means next year is a rebuilding year. These guys are likely not immediate impact players so next year we have 4 guards with one year or less college experience. That wouldn't have been the case if Joseph stayed.

I wouldn't call it a rebuilding year. I expect Andre to be an immediate impact player with Coleman ready to contribute.

PG- Andre (Mav & maybe a Juco)
SG- Chip-Austin (Coleman)
SF- Rodney (Oto)
PF- Mbakwe (Mo)
C- Colton-Ralph (EE)

I wouldn't call it a rebuilding year. I expect Andre to be an immediate impact player with Coleman ready to contribute.

SF- Rodney (Oto)
PF- Mbakwe (Mo)
C- Colton-Ralph (EE)

I love that team for athletes. However, with the importance of the three point shot in college basketball I think we could have issues there. Maybe the two Hollins will provide enough of that. A solid juco point that can at least be a threat at the three point line would be good to have.

SF- Rodney (Oto)
PF- Mbakwe (Mo)
C- Colton-Ralph (EE)

Looks like a team with a possibly dominant front court but lots of questions in the back court...hope one or more guys can step it up, but does not look like guards ready to lead a team deep into the NCAA's, or there at all. But I suppose a lot depends on who stays and goes in the rest of the B10...

Top Bottom