How will Devoe's transfer effect Big MO?

Ncblueblood

Reaction score
If I m not mistaken weren't they room mates,friends and fellow country men. I dread to think of the negative conversations shared with MO during this period, just wondering were Mo's head is we could have another problem later on.

If I m not mistaken weren't they room mates,friends and fellow country men. I dread to think of the negative conversations shared with MO during this period, just wondering were Mo's head is we could have another problem later on.

Might depend on who was furnishing the apt.:cool02:

Here is hoping Mo is his own man. He has a nice future here if he wants it.

mo

I hope Mo gets totally well and stays 4 years.

If I were Tubby I would get Mo a new roommate ASAP. Mo deserves as much team and University support as possible during his medical issues and rehab.

Who knows? Maybe they got in a fight over food after Devoe came home stoned and tried to steal some of Mo's wings...

I guess Devoe told Mo what a tough guy Tubby was to play for last year during his recruiting process.Mo decided to blow off the wuss's opinion and came here anyway.Don't believe Big Mo going anywhere.

Who know's?? He is his own man, and I think he will stay. If he would leave, that would be another huge blow.

I'm gonna play a GW (Gopher Warrior) card and let you know that you should use "affect" in this situation.

But I doubt it affects Big Mo much. He didn't join the Gophs just because DJ was here - he joined a team and has other friends at MN by now. We're a top 25 (or 30) program and he has a lot of reasons to stay here. He's played minutes as a freshman and has spots to fill coming up quickly (with the lack of performance by both Iverson and Sampson). Minutes will be played and he has the potential to earn them.

Given Devoe's complaining about Tubby, I would think his departure would be a relief for Big Mo. No one likes a constant complainer and someone who doesn't get it.

Who knows? Maybe they got in a fight over food after Devoe came home stoned and tried to steal some of Mo's wings...

Good point. That's how Mo lost so much weight this season, his roommate always had the munchies.

You gotta think/hope that Walker knows how big of a role he can play for the program in as little as one year. If he's influenced by something like a friend leaving the team under odd circumstances then maybe he isn't even cut out to play at this level. Is this an AAU team?

Mo seems like a pretty straight forward kid who just wants to play. I am really sorry he got hurt because if he can get his weight down and into shape, he could be something. Good touch, good passer, and good head for the game.

Devoe would have been gone after next year. I doubt he was planning to transfer one devoe ran out of eligibility.

Tubby loves big guys and his probably harder on his guards. Mo is in a good place under Tubby. He can't do any better.

Mo's not going anywhere. Tubby loves his big guys. Mo cant really play in any other conference , not athletic enough. Mo will have a good career here.

Walker won't transfer.

I don't think he wants to sit out from December 2010 to November 2012. He also can see huge minutes for his last two years once Colt, Ralph and Trevor move on. Additionally, Tubby really likes him and gives him a lot of love.

Top Bottom