Casey Prather 2010 recruit

A few other names for 2010. No idea how accurate this is because it doesn't mention Prather either.

The Future: The Gophers appear to be out of scholarships in 2009 but continue to dabble with IL PG Darius Smith. Moving on to 2010, they should have a minimum of three available scholarships. Among those that they will likely chase is the younger brother of current freshman Devoe Joseph, NV WG Cory Joseph, along with TX PG Phil Pressey, TX BF Tobi Oyedeji, WI BF/WF Kyle Kelm, GA WF Jelan Kendrick, MN WG/PG D.J. Peterson, KS PG Trevor Releford, MN C Seantrel Henderson (big-time football prospect) and KY WG Aaron Cosby.

Kyle Kelm from Randolph, WI would be a solid contribution to the 2010 class. The 6'7" junior is a winner and currently ranked #7 in the state of Wisconsin for juniors. A few of the kids ahead of him have already committed, including #1 Vander Blue-6'3" (Madison Memorial) and #2 Evan Anderson-6'11" (Eau Claire North) who have both committed to Wisconsin.

Ohio State's 2010 class explains why they don't have any 2009 commits.

Illinois also has a great 2010 class shaping up. Big Ten is going to be getting even better.

Thad Matta's a great recruiter and they can throw money around.

I think we can do a little better than the 7th best player from Wisconsin!

Ohio States 2010 recruiting class looks top 5 for sure. That will be a great class for them, I hope we can get some more quality recruits like we have for 2009 in 2010.

Cory Joseph is rated as a 94 on ESPN...in comparison I think they rated Devoe a 76. It would be nice to add Cory to the mix here.

Top Bottom