Gophers entrance interview

Block M

Reaction score
Do you smoke weed? If yes, can you go without it for four years?
Are you a habitual thief? If yes, can you refrain for four years?
Are you a habitual academic cheat? If yes, can you refrain or not get caught for four years?

Filter those guys out before they join and life as a Gopher basketball fan improves significantly.

Are you a habitual academic cheat? If yes, can you refrain or not get caught for four years?

Filter those guys out before they join and life as a Gopher basketball fan improves significantly.

Could Tubby's offensive scheme induce the tendency toward smoking weed for medicinal purposes? I think a lot of fans were looking for some last night. :)

They also need to watch this and respond with what the song is about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wik2uc69WbU

Will someone be so kind as to spell it out. Is this true? Where did you learn this about Devoe? Or is this just gossip? If it is true then I understand why Tubby would not make it public. There could be legal and ethical issues surrounding Devoe's right to privacy.

Right now the Devoe situation appears as an indictment against Tubby's program. Tubby took a risk on White last year. Tubby felt that he was strong enough to have a positive influence on they young man but ultimately no one could. I would have taken the same risk as I think most of us in Gopher land would have. White will have to find answers from himself and elsewhere. But, if Devoe has problems such as you (I guess) you are intimating, then I say 'stuff happens'. We have one of the top coaches and we will eventually have one of the top programs in America. I am still extremely excited about this season and future seasons to come under his direction.

A bit of process of elimination can be done here...won't get you to the truth but will help to weed some things out.

Whenever someone has had academic issues, the coach (Monson OR Tubby) has come out and said that the player had academic issues. So, I think we can be pretty sure it isn't academic issues.

Which to me leaves the mysterious "violation of team rules".

And if it IS weed, nobody would dare come out and say anything public. In fact, it would probably look a lot like it does.

Top Bottom