Ohio State losing to Iowa at half, 35-29

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
OSU losing to Iowa... how bad will the Gophs lose? (per Myron/Marcus, forgot which....) :rolleyes:

But dude, they're unbeatable.

I'm so sick of the hyperbole surrounding every team at this point of the season.

Obviously Purdue's loss of Robbie Hummel has also affected the Buckeyes more than we originally thought.

Iowa doesn't look like the pushover everyone predicted. This Basabe is a player. At least until the league gets him scouted. He looks, moves, and produces like a lighter Trevor. :eek:

OSU is horrible and Matta doesn't know how to coach.... :(

Our Gophers had a six point lead on MSU at the half too...Those 6 point half time leads are nice but....

4 point game, Sullinger is chubby and gets every call.

Iowa doesn't look like the pushover everyone predicted. This Basabe is a player. At least until the league gets him scouted. He looks, moves, and produces like a lighter Trevor. :eek:

+1 Very impressed with Basabe.

Wait... I thought that good teams never had unimpressive wins over crappy teams. I guarantee if we had that kind of result against Iowa, gopherweirdo along with many other great posters would have at least 5 threads about how we're NIT-bound because of a game like that.

I think the point of this thread is that road wins against any opponent in the league are going to be hard to get.

That trip to Mordor on February 13 is looking tougher and tough.

Top Bottom