Positivity

Juicer

Reaction score
Going against the grain here. While I am sad to see Devoe go, I am not feeling too bad about the teams prospects. We have some history without Devoe (winning our first several games this year), and I am looking forward to others step up and play big the rest of the year.

Specifically, I have seen more positive plays from Rodney in the past 4 games than I have in the seasons first few games, and definitely more than last year. He has been more aggressive and decisive in making scoring plays, and defensively he has been a presence. I also love the way that Trevor played tonight. He was a beast, and physically dominated. There are not many in the league that can match up with him. I also hope/wish that Chip and Austin will play and contribute more.

Our schedule is also front-loaded with tough teams, and we should have an easier go in the final 10-12 games.

I am happy to have the guys on the team that we have, and until we have an extremely bad year (this is not a bad year so far), I am putting my faith in Tubby.

They better pick it up in a hurry.

9 other B10 teams walk out of the Barn with a W tonight.

Indiana will be the worst team you see at Willum Arena the rest of the season.

They better pick it up in a hurry.

9 other B10 teams walk out of the Barn with a W tonight.

Indiana will be the worst team you see at Willum Arena the rest of the season.

That's what I am afraid of. Indiana is pretty terrible.

Mav shot the ball o.k. and look like he belonged, but his passing needs immediate improvement.

Hollins looked the most out of place tonight. He shouldn't have seen the floor in the second half he was that bad.

Chip never seemed to get going tonight, but he seems the most likely to do positive things the rest of the way imo.

Top Bottom