MN high school talent

march madness

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a rundown of some promising MN high school players other than Coleman and the freshmen at Apple Valley? I heard about a Theising (sp) at Osseo? Chambers and Zierden, but what about some of the younger guys. Dearring at Hopkins..etc.

These guys are most likely to get a lot of bcs looks....

G Siyani Chambers - Hopkins
G Isaiah Zierden - BSM
F Sanjay Lumpkin - BSM

G/F Riley Dearing - Hopkins (transfer to DeLaSalle?)
C Carson Shanks - Eastview
G Darrion Strong - Tartan

G Tyus Jones - Apple Valley
C Ian Theissen - Osseo
SF Reid Travis - De La Salle

Shanks is at Prior Lake. Sitting out this year per transfer rule. For 2012, probably need to include Joey King from Eastview.

Rashad Vaughn cooper. 6'4" freshman who plays D, slams with ease, and has a nice midrange game. could easily be top 100 in 2014

thanks for all the info

Thanks for all the info. I miss watching high school basketball in Minnesota. The talent level isn't the same here in Colorado that is for sure.

With our lack of pg on the roster do you think Tubby will give an offer to Chambers?

With our lack of pg on the roster do you think Tubby will give an offer to Chambers?

Still believe Chambers is a plan c or d guy. With his height and slight of build, he still doesn't appear to be a B10 pg. He is a pass first guy though so if he can put a little weight on and not lose his quickness as he matures you never know.

Top Bottom