Wednesday night could be huge!

Tubby seems to have some success when pointing to and preparing for a game. e.g. LVILLE, Wisconsin, Illinois. He has extra time too prepare for MSU. I am cautiously optimistic.

Battle is going off for Penn State - yikes! C'mon Lions, lets make Wednesday EXTRA special!

Tubby seems to have some success when pointing to and preparing for a game. e.g. LVILLE, Wisconsin, Illinois. He has extra time too prepare for MSU. I am cautiously optimistic.

My thoughts exactly. MSU will come out fired up if they lose this game. Hopefully this game goes 3 or 4 OT and we run them out of the gym. :D

P.S. PSU is making everything right now. Should be a great finish!

Penn State is making some nasty mistakes down the stretch in this game (missing free throws, missing layups and committing turnovers). Let's see if they can find a way to hang on!!!!

Well, Penn State holds on to down the Spartans 72-68. This shakes up things big-time in the Big Ten race...should be an interesting game on Wednesday!!!!

Northwestern proved that MSU can be beat at Breslin Center, PSU seconded it. Gophers can 3rd it. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that it's more widely available, I am really loving the Big Ten Network. The B10 has been SO fun this year -- gotta love the upsets.

Especially because the games are in HD, unlike half on ESPN's programming. That is ridiculous, world wide leader in sports my ass.

Do you guys think Penn State will be ranked.

Penn. St. went crazy from the outside. They hit everything they put up and not just from the 3 pt. circle, but from well beyond. What does it say for the 3 pt. rule when a team can't get good looks inside and still wins the game. I know the rule is here to stay. But, sometimes getting rewarded for not getting a good shot, seems to defeat the meaning of a good offense.

Top Bottom