Tyus J

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
if iowa has offered, why not us? idc if we look bad hes quite possibly the #1 player in the country on our doorstep. must to keep the program going, however if he does leave as duke, mich st, NC, kansas, and kentucky will offer, i like rashad vaughn from cooper. 6'4" atheltic PG from cooper, keep a lookout for that name. btw any more news on jones?

I'm sure they have made it very clear that they want him to be a Gopher and have probably at least implied that he either has an offer now or will have one in the future. Anyone know if he's on pace to be ready to play by the Timberwolves Shootout?

if iowa has offered, why not us? idc if we look bad hes quite possibly the #1 player in the country on our doorstep. must to keep the program going, however if he does leave as duke, mich st, NC, kansas, and kentucky will offer, i like rashad vaughn from cooper. 6'4" atheltic PG from cooper, keep a lookout for that name. btw any more news on jones?

Where on earth did you get the idea the Gophers haven't offered him a scholarship? Please don't say Rivals or Scout. They are one of the worst sources around.

i havent heard hed been offered officially anywhere, maybe unofficially, but then tyus never said so according to my info. anyways whos in the twolves shootout this year?

k looked at the site, i now want to get tix to the shootout, in addition to josh oglesby playing ross travis, (i hope travis wipes the floor with him) we get to see arguably the best 2 PGs in the midwest go at it, the catch, they are both high on minnesota's list. tyus jones vs marcus paige. love it. come to minny marcus and tyus, you could destroy the competetion

k looked at the site, i now want to get tix to the shootout, in addition to josh oglesby playing ross travis, (i hope travis wipes the floor with him) we get to see arguably the best 2 PGs in the midwest go at it, the catch, they are both high on minnesota's list. tyus jones vs marcus paige. love it. come to minny marcus and tyus, you could destroy the competetion

Hopefully we get to see that matchup. Tyus has been injured since the first game of the season, which brings me back to my question. Does anyone know if he is on track to play vs Linn Mar?

Where on earth did you get the idea the Gophers haven't offered him a scholarship? Please don't say Rivals or Scout. They are one of the worst sources around.

Reading between the lines on one of JohnnyGophers posts - it was pretty clear to me that the Gophers had offered Tyus. I will try to find the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGopher
"Tyus Jones got his first official offer from Iowa this week."

no doubt that was due to Duez and his coaching and personal relationship with Jones and his family, and as far as this being his first offer, don't think so, that came over a year ago but that school() didn't run to the media with it.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?p=303922#post303922

The Gophers offered Tyus a while back. It was over a year ago.

Top Bottom