Frank Vascellaro = Uniformed Knob

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Recent exchange on WCCO newscast:

Frankie's quote when discussing rumors of Tubby and other programs: "Maybe if they tear down that 80 year old barn Tubby will stay".

Rosen replied- "I don't think Tubby is unhappy with the Barn, but a practice facility might help"

As I have said

before, I would give Tubby a lifetime contract. I would build him a heated skyway from his condo to Williams Areana. I would build him a practice facility. But I would never agree to get rid of the Barn. Never and for no one.

Somebody should probably explain to Frankie that if the Barn was torn down, there would be a Gopher basketball revolt....In fact, they have tried to replace the Barn several times in the past and the results were, um, not good :p

The quote may be taken out of context, but apparently Frankie doesn't know much about the Gopher basketball fanbase...:rolleyes:

What an idiot. I'm glad he was kind of corrected.

The only thing that will make me stop being a Golden Gopher BB fan is to replace the BARN. That would do it.

Frank said it in al seriousness. I heard it.

Frank is just a pretty boy with not much going on upstairs. When he adlibs he says a lot of stupid stuff.

sec105....IOW's if brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his nose??????

If I have to choose between The Barn and Tubby.....

I choose The Barn.

M&G...why choose? Let's keep 'em both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom