Lol yea...guys, were in trouble.

If we leave Diebler (5/5), Buford (5/7), and Lighty (2/4) to double the post like we did with Mich St..... we're in deep $h!t. At least we have the chance to gain a bit of confidence back with Indiana @ home first. Well, maybe I shouldn't say that. Indiana put up 24 threes (9/24) against Ohio St.

Seems as though 3 point shooting has become a bigger and bigger part of BB. We don't shoot or defend the 3 very well.

I have never seen a team lose the guys on the perimeter as easily and quickly as this team does. Whatever Tubby is teaching defensively is not working.

I have never seen a team lose the guys on the perimeter as easily and quickly as this team does. Whatever Tubby is teaching defensively is not working.
With our posts, Tubby's automatic double down on the post just doesn't make sense. We really should try a new approach.

If the success of our season hinges on beating Ohio State I might have some bad news for you...

If the success of our season hinges on beating Ohio State I might have some bad news for you...

Right now, I think OSU is the best team in the country...yes, I think they would handle Vitales Duke team as well.

Right now, I think OSU is the best team in the country...yes, I think they would handle Vitales Duke team as well.

Well Gophers better still beat them on the road, and at home for that matter. We have Tubby Smith, we should never lose. Losing games is for guys like Izzo and Bo, but not Tubby, if he loses, he should be FIRED!

Well Gophers better still beat them on the road, and at home for that matter. We have Tubby Smith, we should never lose. Losing games is for guys like Izzo and Bo, but not Tubby, if he loses, he should be FIRED!

Firing him might be a little harsh. Just take away his practice facility...............oh, wait a miniute.

Top Bottom