And queue the meltdown...

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
Let everyone start their thread about why we lost the game and how we will be lucky to make the NIT.

Let the even-keeled, cooler heads start threads like this.

No meltdown, just down on Tubby and the effort today.

I'm saving up my OMG RESURRECTION!!! threads for soft underbelly of the Big Ten portion of the schedule

Let everyone start their thread about why we lost the game and how we will be lucky to make the NIT.

There should be a meltdown. This team has played with little energy since the PR Tourney. Today they really played awful the whole game. The only reason they were up at the half was because MSU wa 1-14 shooting open 3's .

Tubby has to take a long look at his own coaching here. Either he's doing a lousy job of it or his players simply cannot execute what he is asking them to do. In either case he has to do something else.

This is the worst Michigan State team we've seen in years, and Wisconsin isn't great either.

MSU will end up being just as good as they were the last two years. This is the same thing they do every year.

I'm not saying they'll be in the Final Four, but if they're more than a game out of the B1G championship, I'll be quite surprised.

Top Bottom