Devoe

UofM Fan

Reaction score
I have doled out my fair share of criticism to Devoe and I think some of it is deserved. Watching the game today something stuck me. While a player like Jordan Taylor carved us up earlier this week, he did so on picks that left him either uncovered or with a miss match. We run some screen in the guard motion offense but we hardly ever set a screen for the ball handler with the intention of him to score 1 on 1. Why don't we focus on the pick and roll play with a player like Devoe more often?? My criticism has typically been on his poor shot selection but we really don't give our guards much help getting open shots.

I have doled out my fair share of criticism to Devoe and I think some of it is deserved. Watching the game today something stuck me. While a player like Jordan Taylor carved us up earlier this week, he did so on picks that left him either uncovered or with a miss match. We run some screen in the guard motion offense but we hardly ever set a screen for the ball handler with the intention of him to score 1 on 1. Why don't we focus on the pick and roll play with a player like Devoe more often?? My criticism has typically been on his poor shot selection but we really don't give our guards much help getting open shots.

Maybe because he cant get to the rim or our gameplan has some serious issues? I have no idea, but just guessing...

Top Bottom