I promise...

MaroonGopher

Banned
Reaction score
...Minnesota will lose this game. Mark it down. I am getting exceedingly frustrated with this pedestrian team that pretends to be good from time to time. Let's face it, Minnesota is not an elite Big 10 team...just look at them out there. They're playing scared.

Not much of a big call. State wants it more and our players aren't very smart.

It really sucks to admit this, but boy are we over rated right now. Something happened after that virginia loss, as we are not the same team anymore as we were before that.

Tubby coaches scared. Armelin was one player that looked fearless and Tubby hasn't played him the second half.

Minny was down one when I started it. But yeah,you're right. It's getting harder and harder to buy into Tubby's gameplan. He just puts five players out there and hopes for the best. There is not an established system or identity like at Wisconsin and even Northwestern. Minnesota only beats teams they are just physically superior to. Tubby's bunch just isn't suited for upsets.

Tubby coaches scared. Armelin was one player that looked fearless and Tubby hasn't played him the second half.

Tubby's team (this year) plays a lot like Mason's teams did I hate to say.

At some point when are people going to start asking if this program has peaked under Smith? I can't wait for another 9-9 Big 10 season. Gotta love it!!!

I hate to pile it on in this thread but ...

No guts, no glory!

And I agree it was clear in the 1st half this game was not going to end well.

Clank, dribble, dribble, pass, clank, pass, clank, dribble, dribble, dribble, clank

That's one offensive possession folks. Buy hey, at least they're getting the rebounds.

Top Bottom