Blizzard

Reaction score
Our roll call so far-

Blizzard
Burton34
Reserve
gopher1more/Idagopher ( tie )
Burton34
MKE Gopher/Gopher on the rise/Dr. Don ( tie )
No winner for the Virginia game. Everyone picked Minnesota.
Skage
Markous15/gopher1more ( tie )
Jgopher
Section201/Tcgophers ( tie )
JJSINMN
SlimTubby

I'm going to eliminate ties for the conference season. I wish I could be a thorough as MnSnowman was but, sadly, I'm not. If another tie breaker should be necessary we can always institute one, for now though, I think it'll be easist, for me at least, to go with the winning entry picked first.

--------

Maybe it's just me but I've noticed that there is a definate lack of cross fan base banter for this game. In the past, it seems, we've always had a few Mich St posters around for this one. Lack of confidence in their squad? I hope so!

Blizzard Gophers 74 - 69

Dr.Don: Gophers 69-64

Happy Blizzard, Blizzard!!!!

Happy Blizzard, Blizzard!!!!

Thank you Don, I'll take our flurries today thank you very much. :)

I saw the weather was bad up there. Unfortunately, I sent a couple of guys up your way yesterday with stuff going to Fargo and Jamestown. I suspect they probably got stuck in the pile-up in Fargo. How is that possible? There aren't even 100 cars on the road at one time going through Fargo.

Thank you Don, I'll take our flurries today thank you very much. :)

I saw the weather was bad up there. Unfortunately, I sent a couple of guys up your way yesterday with stuff going to Fargo and Jamestown. I suspect they probably got stuck in the pile-up in Fargo. How is that possible? There aren't even 100 cars on the road at one time going through Fargo

Sometimes true, Blizz, but at rush 1/2 hour up here it gets a little funny because they really drive funny up here, not just on New Year's Eve either!!!!

Go Gophers.

book Gophers 66 - 65 (time to be a contender not pretender Gophers!)

Our roll call so far-

Blizzard
Burton34
Reserve
gopher1more/Idagopher ( tie )
Burton34
MKE Gopher/Gopher on the rise/Dr. Don ( tie )
No winner for the Virginia game. Everyone picked Minnesota.
Skage
Markous15/gopher1more ( tie )
Jgopher
Section201/Tcgophers ( tie )
JJSINMN
SlimTubby

I'm going to eliminate ties for the conference season. I wish I could be a thorough as MnSnowman was but, sadly, I'm not. If another tie breaker should be necessary we can always institute one, for now though, I think it'll be easist, for me at least, to go with the winning entry picked first.

--------

Maybe it's just me but I've noticed that there is a definate lack of cross fan base banter for this game. In the past, it seems, we've always had a few Mich St posters around for this one. Lack of confidence in their squad? I hope so!

Blizzard Gophers 74 - 69

We are not quite there yet. Give Devoe and Al a couple of weeks to catch up for time lost and the bigs time to adjust to Mo's loss. 72-62 MS YUK!

Blizzard Gophers 74 - 69
Dr.Don: Gophers 69-64
ulmer Gophers 70-62
Gopher in Texas: Gophers 77-75
book Gophers 66 - 65
Fryguy22 Gophers 66-62
JJSINMN Gophers 69 - 66
USAFChief: Gophers 79-70
Kindofgreen: Gophers 65 - 62
Eye of the Gopher: Gophers 69-66

Burton34: Spartans 78-70
NUGGETT Spartans 68 62