Gillispie wouldn't shake Horn's hand after UK loses

KyGopherfan

Reaction score
Totally unclassy. Gillispie blows off South Carolina's coach after he comes to Lexington (his hometown) and beats UK on their own floor. So what does Gillispie do? He walks right past Horn....Horn then walks back to Gillispie and FORCES him to acknowledge him and shake his hand. Kentucky fans are even turning on Gillispie after this episode.

Tubby is total class. He would never behave in such a manner during halftime or after a game. I'm so proud we have him representing the U.

Darren Horn's first year at USC and he beats his hometown team. It's sending shockwaves through Lexington.

I want to read more on KY from them. What is the site to read their comments?

Thats total crap. Shaking hands is a simple thing that everyone should do after the game. It takes 30 second and says alot about you.

I kinda hope they run Billy out of time on the rails. If you ask any Kentucky or Indiana every new basketball coach is going to be the savior of the program. I think the over/under for every coach is 4 years.

just watched the replay on espn360.com...horn reached for his hand and kind of grabbed it as gillespie walked by..horn then turned back and told his players to make sure to shake hands

To not congratulate a Kentucky guy after this? Pathetic. I don't care who you are.

BCG classless acts are starting to wear thin.

Yeah I noticed this as well, coach is starting to look like a GENUINE PRICK lately!

I couldn't believe my eyes and refused to do so until I saw it confirmed here. What a sorry piss of human filth to be such a poor loser.

Just rewound on the DVR... Come on Billy, a little grace would be nice.

I saw it too

I am officially taking Billy G off my list of successful people

What an ASS

Very poor sportsmanship; Gillispie is showing no class and has been a poor representative of UK lately. He is teaching the players nothing about sportsmanship.

Just a couple of the responses down the list. But my favorite one: True colors always eventually show. That is what you get for hiring someone with multiple DUI's.

Someone has a list of successful people? I mean, I know there isn't a lot to do in Kentucky...

Barn, Yes there is a list of successful people in KY. So far in history, there are 3 names on it, 1. Daniel Boone; 2. Daniel Boone's horse; 3. Daniel Boone's dog.

I noted how classless he was last week in the halftime interview. You'd think Barnhart talked with him regarding that episode. To follow it up with that trash today? Don't look now, but it seems the tide is turning against BCG in Lexington after a full 15 months.

How do you suppose the colonel got started?

Barn, Yes there is a list of successful people in KY. So far in history, there are 3 names on it, 1. Daniel Boone; 2. Daniel Boone's horse; 3. Daniel Boone's dog.

Abraham Lincoln was born in Kentucky. Reasonably successful President way back when.

Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali) was born in Kentucky. Pretty darn good boxer many years back.

How do you suppose the colonel got started?

First off, his first KFC restaurant is in Salt Lake City (Utah, not Kentucky).

But he got started (earning $) by buying up bad car batteries, cleaning them up and painting them, then selling them as new in Southeastern KY.

Top Bottom