QUIT STARTING THREADS ABOUT THE WISCONSIN GAME

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
:banghead:
Heres why we effing lost. no need for over analyzation, they had 2 turnovers, and missed 1 FT. there you go. thats all it was. they miss 5 FTs and that game is ours. now move on.

Let's all have a beer and move on to Michigan State please.

Can we open an MSU thread? What if it mentions WI? I just want to know the rules...

Doc
You do realize the MSU game is on New Years Eve......that means you have to drink even more beer.:cool02:

19, you need to realize something about me. I am so out of it being New Years Eve, been thru so many that they are boring. So I ALWAYS have plenty of beer. At my age, every night is New Years Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you in person and drink beer, my friend. :rockon:

Can we open an MSU thread? What if it mentions WI? I just want to know the rules...

Open a new thread, agree. The rules are this...Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, I only know that the Moment is Mine. So I drink beer in the moment.

19, you need to realize something about me. I am so out of it being New Years Eve, been thru so many that they are boring. So I ALWAYS have plenty of beer. At my age, every night is New Years Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you in person and drink beer, my friend. :rockon:

You got that right. Too many amatuers out there. And they drive funny. :cool02:

Top Bottom