On to lansing

learn from it, dont dwell on it, lets move foward.

I know right? So we lost at the Kohl Center in a game that came down to the wire... not a big deal! Before this game I thought that we stood a better chance in East Lansing than we did in Madison, and I still like our chances on Friday.

By the way, at what point do the Spartans need to start worrying? When they lose to us, their resume will look pretty unimpressive... they will be 1-5 in their games against quality teams. At what point do they truly start to worry about even making the Tourny? I mean, the fact that they're Michigan State doesn't carry any weight with the committee.

learn from it, dont dwell on it, lets move foward.

Thank you. It's not the end of the world, not many teams win at the Kohl Center! Yes, it would have been lovely to start the B10 season on the right note, but this game will not define our season.

As for Sparty, these early season struggles seem to be a little worse than usual, and if there is ever a time to go get a win there, it would be NOW. Splitting @ Wisconsin and @ Michigan State will most likely look pretty good come March.

I think this might be a "must win" if the gophers are looking for a Big Ten Title.
Though it is not a "must win" to have a successful season.

Top Bottom