Can we recover from a 1-4 start?

gopherweirdo

Banned
Reaction score
We have never won in east lansing as long as I can remember, even if they are down. We will beat Indiana. No one is going to beat OSU on the road or at home and Purdue looked great today and have two all-big ten scorers to our none. The rest of the schedule will be easier but I wonder how fragile there egos will be?

Knock it off...MSU appears iffy and Purdue is what you said, a two man team. Would you be saying we would start 4-1 if we pulled this one out?

This guy shows up after losses/bad performances and starts multiple threads...that's all he does.

Only game I see as a likely loss in this stretch is OSU. Oh and why does this thread exist?

Knock it off...MSU appears iffy and Purdue is what you said, a two man team. Would you be saying we would start 4-1 if we pulled this one out?

Nope. He would be nowhere to be found.......

the question should be can we recover from an 0-1 start because that is actually what the record is. DA.

If you think I am bad, look at the comments on startribune.com for the game.

Jeebus, why don't you just tell us all to watch a bunch of monkeys tossing feces around? That'd be just about as worthwhile....

Top Bottom