Announcer Comments

scher215

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch after the half, I believe it was, that the announcer sitting to the right said Purdue "raped" Michigan??? Did I hear that correctly or did he say something else?

Thats what I heard too! I couldnt believe thats what he actually said!!

I'm thinking he may end up in some trouble if that is actually what he said. That is what it sounded like to me anyways.

I didn't hear that but I like when the announcers said that Jon Leuer was surrounded by purple jerseys

I didn't hear that but I like when the announcers said that Jon Leuer was surrounded by purple jerseys

Yeah, I did not understand that one. It kinda seemed like they were off their rocker the whole night. This is why we need to clone Bobby Knight and send all of these other guys packing.

Heard it myself. It was obviously a freudian slip,he was thinking MN Vikings and since this is a GOPHER FORUM it has no buisiness being posted on this forum. Moderators please delete:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought or hoped he said "raked".

I absolutely hate when people use that word out of context.

What if he had said Purdue "killed" or "murdered" Michigan? Murder is a worse crime than rape.

Why are people so worried about PC B.S.?

What if he had said Purdue "killed" or "murdered" Michigan? Murder is a worse crime than rape.

Why are people so worried about PC B.S.?

What if he said Purdue "waterboarded" Michigan? :rolleyes:

This is why we need to clone Bobby Knight and send all of these other guys packing.

So we can hear about the shot fake for two hours? According to Knight, nobody in basketball history should have ever attempted a shot.

I love Knight, but only because it's comical to listen to him try to prove on every possession that he is right about the shot fake and knows more than everyone else about the game of basketball.

Pretty sure he said raked, but that's totally true about Knight. Any possession without a shot fake is a waste. What we really need is more Gus Johnson.

So we can hear about the shot fake for two hours? According to Knight, nobody in basketball history should have ever attempted a shot.

I love Knight, but only because it's comical to listen to him try to prove on every possession that he is right about the shot fake and knows more than everyone else about the game of basketball.

Josh, didn't you know that the shot fake is the most exciting play in basketball? If you shot fake enough your team cant lose...just ask Knight how it went at Texas Tech

Wow, that's hilarious if that's actually what he said. I'm guilty of using "raped" in that context far too often as well...can't imagine he isn't going to get in some trouble.

Top Bottom