Bo proved to me tonight...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
that he's too good of a coach to lose to anyone 4 times in a row.

Go Gophers!!

that he's too good of a coach to lose to anyone 4 times in a row.

Go Gophers!!

H eproved to me how good he is to work the refs. They were so bad tonight. Bo and Izzo have a way to get the calls. Sometimes I wish Tubby could be a bit more harsh with these refs.

Go Gophers

and that he still complains about just about every call against his team.

He is a good coach and I respect the job he's done, it's just impossible to like him.

He is a good coach and I respect the job he's done, it's just impossible to like him.

LOL, you guys would love him if he was the Gopher coach. Quit blaming the refs. Only losers do that. I watched the game and they were equally bad going both ways. Just stop it already. Sheesh.

True. Tubby isn't bad about it but when the crowd or his assistants complain about refs making the right call I get embarrassed. I cannot imagine how Badger fans feel with their head coach doing it. He's the one the cameras are pointed towards. Take some of the fun out of winning.

H eproved to me how good he is to work the refs. They were so bad tonight. Bo and Izzo have a way to get the calls. Sometimes I wish Tubby could be a bit more harsh with these refs.

Go Gophers

Yeah, I can't believe the refs screwed the Gophers by only calling 3 fouls on them in first 19:40 of the second half meaning it took longer to get Wisconsin to the line. So devious.

LOL at gopher fans complaining about the refs tonight. They giftwrapped it for us and we didn't take advantage. Pathetic.

I watched the game and they were equally bad going both ways.

Agree.

However that foul called on Nolen at the end of the game was a ticky-tack, standard forearm touching the back on a rebound, no push. It ended the game when the gophers still had a decent chance. Trevor put's it in and we have a two point ball game, instead game over.

True. Tubby isn't bad about it but when the crowd or his assistants complain about refs making the right call I get embarrassed. I cannot imagine how Badger fans feel with their head coach doing it. He's the one the cameras are pointed towards. Take some of the fun out of winning.

ask any Badger fan. they will disagree with you. Guaranteed. They love Bo. I actually wish Tubby would do it more. There's nothing wrong with getting on the refs.

The refs favored us! The refs only called 3 fouls on us.

Agree.

However that foul called on Nolen at the end of the game was a ticky-tack, standard forearm touching the back on a rebound, no push. It ended the game when the gophers still had a decent chance. Trevor put's it in and we have a two point ball game, instead game over.

Al should have gotten rung up with his fourth with about six minutes left, on his drive to the rack. Instead, he went to the line for one-and-one.

LOL, you guys would love him if he was the Gopher coach. Quit blaming the refs. Only losers do that. I watched the game and they were equally bad going both ways. Just stop it already. Sheesh.

This. I would say the refs were awful in general, not in one particular teams favor.

Refs weren't the problem. There were some bad calls both ways. I personally loved Leuer's "block" on Sampson. There's no coach I want to punch more in the face than Bo when he gives that stupid, ugly look after every single call.

Refs weren't the problem. There were some bad calls both ways. I personally loved Leuer's "block" on Sampson. There's no coach I want to punch more in the face than Bo when he gives that stupid, ugly look after every single call.

This one? Completely agree.

BO-RYAN-thumb-275x392-24243.jpg

Please tell when was the last time that you saw a coach asking for a fu..ing timeout and get away with it. We all saw it. Those refs had no balls to call a technical foul on him for that. during the whole game, our players were grabbed by them. Blake couldn't breath. When Al tried to get away from it, he was called for an offensive.

Like another poster said, it takes away all the fun even if you win. I cannot believe that people in Madison have seen this crap for 10 years. It is ugly.

Our guys played very well. We are very proud of them for playing basketball the right way. There was a few plays that I would take back if I could but it is too late.

This wisky team will finish no better than 6th. I hope that we can play against them in Indy later this year. We are so much better than them.

Go Gophers

Please tell when was the last time that you saw a coach asking for a fu..ing timeout and get away with it. We all saw it. Those refs had no balls to call a technical foul on him for that. during the whole game, our players were grabbed by them. Blake couldn't breath. When Al tried to get away from it, he was called for an offensive.

Like another poster said, it takes away all the fun even if you win. I cannot believe that people in Madison have seen this crap for 10 years. It is ugly.

Our guys played very well. We are very proud of them for playing basketball the right way. There was a few plays that I would take back if I could but it is too late.

This wisky team will finish no better than 6th. I hope that we can play against them in Indy later this year. We are so much better than them.

Go Gophers

You are joking right? The refs were bad both ways, but I think we got the benefit from the refs if you had to choose. The refs let the players get away with a lot in general though.

Also, if you think we are going to finish in the top half of the B10, I think you may be wrong about where the Badgers finish. My guess is 3rd or 4th for them.

Al should have gotten rung up with his fourth with about six minutes left, on his drive to the rack. Instead, he went to the line for one-and-one.

That call could have gone either way, I lean towards a charge also.

Regardless you don't call candya$s foul with 13 seconds left on the clock on a rebound neither guy (Al or Taylor) would have gotten in a 4 point game!

Is it just me or what is with all the pro-badger fans on this board?

i would like to see the ncaa get a grip on some of these coach's antics-----it's getting downright ugly.

i would like to see the ncaa get a grip on some of these coach's antics-----it's getting downright ugly.

Agreed. During the sequence in question, Bo screamed at one of the refs calling him a c*cksucker. Twice. I rewound it multiple times to make sure I was seeing it correctly. Tubby was standing by the ref, and got quite upset. He was very animated in asking if he (Bo) was allowed to talk to him (the ref who had the audacity to call a foul on UW) like that. Apparently the answer was "yes".

More power to Bo, I guess. I prefer the coach with class.

Gimme a break, dude. Just say you hate the guy, but no reason to make shjt up.

I know, a Wisky fan like you would never admit to Bo's lack of poise and class during games. IU fans never did either when RMK was punching phones and reporters, cussing out SIDs, throwing tantrums (and chairs) during games. Take a look at it again. I'm sure you'll claim he was screaming about clock truckers.

Isn't there a thread out there where you can continue to rip on Tubby and his lack of success? Talk about hating a guy and making shjt up. I'm sure if you ask him nicely he will show you his championship ring. How many other coaches in the conference have one of those?

Maybe Tubby needs a little more fire under his butt to motiviate his team better. Nothing wrong with cussing out officials when they eff up. It's been going on for years. Not just with Bo.

Gimme a break, dude. Just say you hate the guy, but no reason to make shjt up.

It happened. That is why Tubby went nuts at one point. It was at a moment when things were going our way, but Tubby couldn't believe Bo didn't get a T. I have no problem with Bo besides his crying at every call. Never liked cry babies much and he is the king of cry babies. Great coach, but if that game was anywhere else, he would have gotten a T.

Top Bottom