Listen to #1 Hopkins vs. #3 Cooper (White vs. Williams) Tuesday night on MSBN!

alltimetwinsfan

Grand Poobah
Reaction score
The Minnesota Sports Broadcast Network will be on hand to broadcast yet another great basketball match-up on Tuesday, February 3, as the #1 Hopkins Royals (15-0) head to Robbinsdale to take on the #3 Robbinsdale Cooper Hawks (15-0) at 7:15 pm. MSBN have LIVE coverage of the contest starting with the pregame show at 7:00, with Nick Walsh calling the action for the Minnesota Sports Broadcast Network. Fans can listen to the game online by going to MSBN's website at www.MnSportsNetwork.com .

Robbinsdale Cooper high school has been selling pre-sale tickets since Friday night, and a sell-out crowd is expected.

Both teams come into the game following impressive victories, wtih Hopkins defeating Cretin-Derham Hall, 92-58, and Cooper beating North Branch, 87-58.

Both teams have dominated their competition this season, with Hopkins winning every game but one by more than 10 points, while Cooper has won 12 of 15 by double digits. Further, both teams are scoring machines, with Hopkins averaging 86.6 points per game, while Cooper is scoring 81.5 points per game.

Another story line in this game is the match-up between two players that will be playing for the Minnesota Golden Gophers next season, as Hopkins' Royce White will square off against Cooper's Rodney Williams. Both are committed to play for head coach Tubby Smith next season, and barring a match-up in the state tournament, this will be the only meeting of the year between the two players. White is leading the Royals in scoring, averaging 13.4 points per game, while Williams is leading the Hawks with 16.5 points per game.

I think this match up is one of the better match ups of the regular season. This game will have to super stars of there own teams. I would expect that both of these teams will put there best foot forward. It will be a chach to see how the two recruits look in a big time game in a great high school atmospher.

I'm pretty sure that it is on channel 12 too.

Top Bottom