12/27 ranking: #13 in the Coaches, #14 in AP

If we hadn't lost that stupid Virginia game, the Gophers would be 6th right now. They probably wouldn't deserve that ranking, but it would still be fun.

Gophers ahead of Illinois, Michigan St and Wisco...hopefully that holds true in the final B10 standings :)

I believe #14 is our highest non-sanctioned AP ranking since 1982.

Anyone know when was the last time the Gophers officially won a true road game against a Top 25 team?

Anyone know when was the last time the Gophers officially won a true road game against a Top 25 team?

I probably missed a game, but maybe January 1985 when we beat #19 Michigan State on the road? Wisconsin I don't think was ranked 2 years ago.

Wisconsin is only ranked in 1 of the 2 polls. Not sure if that changes the answer at all

I agree, I would take MN +8.5 in a heartbeat. I would have guessed the line at MN +2 or 3...

I don't think we deserve the ranking we're at but I hope I'm wrong. I just don't think we have enough scorers. I would not mind at all if this team proves me wrong and wins a National Championship.

I don't think we deserve the ranking we're at but I hope I'm wrong. I just don't think we have enough scorers. I would not mind at all if this team proves me wrong and wins a National Championship.
Yeah I wouldn't mind a NC...it would be okay :rolleyes:

Top Bottom