Any word on Mo's injury status yet?

cfield23

Reaction score
I know he was supposed to get an MRI today, so hopefully it isn't as serious as it sounded...

Henry Lake is filling in for PA on KFAN and said that he is being told that there is no tear and Mo will miss a few weeks. I don't see this being reported anywhere else, so not sure where he got his info or how reliabile it is.

Wow, hopefully that's true and there is no tear. Would love to get Mo back for at least the 2nd half of Conference play.

Things sure looked and sounded like a season ending injury so that would be wonderful if it turns out to be true.

Henry Lake is filling in for PA on KFAN and said that he is being told that there is no tear and Mo will miss a few weeks. I don't see this being reported anywhere else, so not sure where he got his info or how reliabile it is.

Hopefully he's not just making sh*t up to sound like he knows what he's talking about ...

That would be great though... It sure looked pretty bad.

Has he played too many games to qualify for a medical redshirt?

Mo is a big guy and wasn't in the best shape to start with...if he is unable to run for a couple of weeks...he wouldn't be back in game shape for a month or more...doesn't bode well for him contributing during the big ten...

If Mo doesnt have a tear that would be great. However, missing 3-4 weeks (just a random time frame that most knee sprains fall in) might make him a candidate for a red shirt. If he can come back what would his fitness level be? It has been discussed at great lengths that Mo is not exactly in great shape. 3-4 weeks away from the court wont help that and doing cardio is hard with a bad knee, especially when you're 300+ lbs (I dont buy for a second that he weighs 289)

There is no such thing as a medical redshirt.

With regard to a hardship waiver, he would be out of luck due to greater than 30% participation already this year (14.2.4 (c)).

Of all the kfan people, I would believe Henry Lake-he is a total BB fan.

There is no such thing as a medical redshirt.

With regard to a hardship waiver, he would be out of luck due to greater than 30% participation already this year (14.2.4 (c)).

He has played in 12 games....does that mean if the team plays 40 games he would qualify?
30 regular season
4 Big Ten tourney games
6 NCAA tourney games

Championship!

I apologize if I missed this elsewhere, but what is the diagnosis on Mo?

EDIT: Bleed posted a few minutes after I posted this. Bad news.

Out for the Season per Myron. Tore his PCL could be a big loss for the gophs. Trevor, Colton and Ralph will have to step up big!

Top Bottom