Vikings game moved to 6pm Tues...same time as Sconny game

I will watch the Gopher - Sconny game and DVR the NC State - West Virginia and the Iowa - Missouri bowl games. My eyes won't even wander over to look at the Vikes game.

It is more likely that Vick runs a dogfight at midfield at halftime than the Vikings win the game.

Going to a high school.......

tournament game. Will tape both other events and hope to watch them later without knowing the final score! This actually works well, unless something unusual happens in the game.

Going to a high school tournament game. Will tape both other events and hope to watch them later without knowing the final score! This actually works well, unless something unusual happens in the game.

I might be at the same tournament as you are going to - I will be in Hopkins covering the basketball. I hope to avoid human contact so I don't find out about the Gopher score. It will help that I am announcing the game so there is less chance of overhearing someone discussing the score to their friend in the stands, etc. I couldn't care less about the Vikes. It will be fun to see Joe Coleman play - looking forward to that.

Top Bottom