Game Thread: Gophers vs. SD State

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
For those that can watch, updates would be greatly appreciated. Thank God for the Big 10 Network and all this great additional coverage. :(

Pre Game --- Tubby awards Blake for joining 1000 point club.

Mbakwe's yell

anyone just here mbakwe's monster yell after his layup?

love it.

This *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# is getting old really fast

Man do I miss the days of the puerto rico tournament. same exact quote from the past 6 games from the announcing crew: "Tubby does not look happy out there" -- Well no kidding we look like sh!t!

Cmon gophs, NDSU beat these punks by 12. Do what you did to NDSU, pound it down low, pressure wolters and you win by 20.

SDSU has no depth beyond the starting 5, get them running.

Lets go gophs!

17-12 bunnyturds

Interesting lineup with Colt, Mo, Hollins, Nolen, and Armelin

Come on Colton, you call that fouling?

Armelin in for Hoff - makes a steal and jams it down 19-14 sdsu

Watch the flood of JOSEPH FOR PRESIDENT posts after those 5 points.

Joseph in for Nolen - pull up jumper 3pt for Joseph 22- 21 MN 5 Quick pts for Joseph

nolen is steady, but the offense is always so slow with him

DeVoe did not just knock that in from downtown, that 3 came from the suburbs. Holy Moly!!

This team is just extremely clunky and sluggish. Everything is so slow out there. I swear I thought this team was going to be different after the first 5 games of the year but I guess not.

This team is just extremely clunky and sluggish. Everything is so slow out there. I swear I thought this team was going to be different after the first 5 games of the year but I guess not.

What the hell, are we behind 22-4 here???? Sheesh!!!!!

That may have been the prettiest alley-oop by Rodney I have ever seen. Other than that, I am loving his play so far.

For sure, give up 7 minutes into the game!!!! :mad:

Good thing you are not on the floor playing.

It's the slow starts and playing from behind against inferior opponents that I am tired of.

Nolen Hoff Williams Mo & Colt 29-25 Gophers 13-0 run by the Gophers earlier

Top Bottom