Dick Vitale: we need more coaches like Jay Wright, Bill Self and Tubby Smith

Yea, I was wondering about the Knight comment. What type of school do you think would role the dice on him again? For some reason I think he ends up at a school in a smaller conference ala Rick Majerus.

Yea, I was wondering about the Knight comment. What type of school do you think would role the dice on him again? For some reason I think he ends up at a school in a smaller conference ala Rick Majerus.

What type of school would roll the dice on him? The type that hires a head coach without putting the coach through the "indignity" of an interview/hiring process. Knight is so full of himself that he will not allow himself to go through formal hiring procedures. Vitale's nose is firmly planted in Knight's hindquarters.

Bob Knight is the best BB analyst on TV. Hope he stays there as he always adds lots to the announcing crew.

Bob Knight is the best BB analyst on TV. Hope he stays there as he always adds lots to the announcing crew.

Agreed, I will watch a game that he is covering even if I don't care about those teams...

I agree. Knight is awesome on TV and I don't think he wants to coach all that badly anymore. Would he take a Big 10 job and a chance to stick it to IU? Probably. Outside of that, I dont' see it.

I enjoy watching games with Knight as well. He seems to be really enjoying the TV thing.

Top Bottom