Tim Davis new OL coach

if you use to coach at USC and currently coach at Alabama, I will just assume the man knows a thing or two.

Wow! He sure has an impressive resume. Again, wow! This puts a smile on my face. :D

He's got an impressive resume, I hope he can help us out!

Funny how there were rumors that Seantrel Henderson likes USC, then we get their coach who helped make them a powerhouse. And it just so happens he coaches Seantrel's position.

Big...get...I never expected this in my wildest dreams. I have an erection.

I'm gonna assume then that Dunbar's job is safe. Wouldn't you think they'd replace the oc before changing oline coaches if they were planning on changing the oc?

I'm gonna assume then that Dunbar's job is safe. Wouldn't you think they'd replace the oc before changing oline coaches if they were planning on changing the oc?

Or they might just be looking at Lane Kiffin to take over (who also worked with Davis)

Very nice, once again brewster changes adversity into opportunity. Gotta luv it.

If this is true, then it is wonderful news. I wish him luck turning around our Oline woes!!

Boondoggle...is it the 'stache that you love?

nadinebabu

Because I'd hire him just for that! :D

Is thIs that Tim Davis or Tim Brewster circa 1982 with that stache?

He definitely looks the part of a offensive line coach.

I'm guessing that he also has some great recruiting skills. This is a huge get for Brewster and welcome to Minnesota Mr. Davis.

Is it possible that he could attract some Alabama recruits to Minnesota?

I mean it would be a far cry, but Alabama recruits are most likely committed for good at this point. Next year's class is where that factor could come into play. Davis will definitely make the U of M an attractive destination for offensive line recruits due to his success getting players into the NFL.

Huge addition here. Props to the team for bringing in Tim Davis!

Thats a wonderful get for Brewster. I'm just wondering how he got a guy out of 'Bama right now. #1 team in the nation at a football crazy school

Hey Boondoggle........

Speaking of erections, does that mean that Coleman won over Frankin...? ((Cleans wax out of ears....)) ohhh, um a nevermind...

Maybe he wanted to be a position coach again? He might have roots, he coached at a wisconsin school a few years ago? maybe we pay more?

I really like this pick up. I like his USC days, I can see why he went to the NFL. I like that he was on Saban's staff at Alabama, certainly a good program, I feel like Saban has an eye for good coaches (as does Pete Carroll at USC). I think this speaks well of Brewster. I'm sure Brewster and Davis crossed paths in the NFL, so I trust he knows him from that end as well.

I like this pick up, hopefully he'll pan out well. Welcome aboard coach Davis!

Top Bottom