Joe plays St Louis Park 12-21-10

Joe Coleman?

I love how people act like they know players personally by referring to them only by their first names. Joe and Andre and Blake and Devoe and Trevor and Ralph....

Really? This is what you got today Art? Come on man...

I don't know, if anything, a first name is more formal. My buddies refer to me as my last name, as do most guys, if not a nickname. First names are much more formal, thus, likely someone we don't know as well. But either way, who gives a sh!t how someone refers to someone on a message board. Clearly you aren't above talking about high school and college kids on an anonymous message board so don't act like such a jerk so often.

"Jon" (Art, is it OK that I refer to him as such?) I appreciate your updates on both Joe and Andre.

Go Gophers!!

Really? This is what you got today Art? Come on man...

I don't know, if anything, a first name is more formal. My buddies refer to me as my last name, as do most guys, if not a nickname. First names are much more formal, thus, likely someone we don't know as well. But either way, who gives a sh!t how someone refers to someone on a message board. Clearly you aren't above talking about high school and college kids on an anonymous message board so don't act like such a jerk so often.

"Jon" (Art, is it OK that I refer to him as such?) I appreciate your updates on both Joe and Andre.

Go Gophers!!

BTW, thanks for responding in some other form than a link to an article.

Let's reset this thread:
  • OP posts some pertinent information related to a future Gopher
  • Art comes on and rips the OP for the way he referred to the player
  • Everyone responds shoving it squarely up Art's fat a$$ by referencing where he has done the very thing he is bitching about in past posts (ripping on Gopher players...shocking I know)
  • Art deflects by ripping on Bleed and Pewter, not acknowledging the issue at hand

How has this dooshbag not been banned? Please send him back to Buckyville where he belongs. It has grown beyond tiresome.

LOL! You're the one calling people d-bags and I'm the one who should be banned? Stay classy m'boy!

Also, if you read my previous post, I admit my hypocrisy. What more do you want?

What more do you want?

I thought the message was pretty clear.

gtfo1.gif

LOL! You're the one calling people d-bags and I'm the one who should be banned? Stay classy m'boy!

Also, if you read my previous post, I admit my hypocrisy. What more do you want?

You're not the Common Man and you never will be. You are not funny.

There's nothing to figure out about Badger Vandelay.

He's Badger red as red can be. As I've said before, he used to be a regular poster on Badgernation.com many years ago, but now devotes himself full time here. His only purpose here is to mock Minnesota fans, players and coaches at every opportunity. He's got quite the act going and he's quite dedicated to it, but other than that there's nothing to figure out.

Of course he denies it, he swears he's never been to a badger site and doesn't even know where they are, but what I've said is very much the truth. Once in a blue moon he'll even throw out a (mild) put down of Wisconsin as part of his act, but never anything serious. He saves all the good mocking for Minnesota.

hypocrisy is art's schtick, just a few days ago he calls out "myron" by first name only http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=25172

a few days prior art calls "rodney" only by first name http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=24904

but he'll either now not respond, say "whatever" or take a pot shot. what he wont do is admit he's wrong.

Art changes his positions based on whatever he can use to mock Gopher fans or players.

He said Rodney being called athletic made him "want to barf" and made a big deal about not knowing what the word "athletic" means. Then I caught him using that same word a couple days later for some other team. His response? silence.

Top Bottom