Ugliest Player in B10 (exlcuding Gophers)

topos

Reaction score
Who does it just piss you off to look at?

Mike Brueswitz

John Shurna... dude looks like such a rube. According to one of my buddies who played against him in AAU he also has a chronic drooling problem, merely adding to his allure.

I hate how ugly, yet effective john Shurna's jumpshot is. gross. dallas lauderdale is one ugly guy.

In college basketball in general it's Kyle Singler, by about 15 miles. If the NBA doesn't work out for him he could be cast in horror movies with out any make up.

seriously, Singler could easily star as a vampire in a movie.

Dallas Lauderdale - and it's not even competitive.

It's not even close because if there was a top ten, Kyle Singler would hold nine of those spots with Mike Brueswitz taking that tenth spot. Singler is pretty dang ugly my friends.

Gotta throw Luka Mirkovic in the discussion.

We'd have a lot more candidates if this were about women's basketball.

Be Careful !!!. Us ugly people have you picture perfect people vastly outnumbered, and we have spies everywhere.

Somewhat off topic here, but Miles Tarver is definitely near the top all-time for the Big Ten. I remember watching a game on tv one time when Miles was playing, and someone in the crowd (it was a road game) yelled, "hey #42, it's not Halloween!". Sad, but true.

I'd vote for the whole damn badger team. that is one ugly squad.

In order to play for the BADgers you must be UGLY! I have never seen a team other than traitor taylor that has many look alikes!

Haha, I made a post about him earlier this year; I think I called him Carrot Top or something. That guy couldn't get laid with a suit made out of hundred dollar bills...holy crap genetics can be mean.

Why preemptively take the Gophers out of the discussion? I don't think the Gophers have any players uglier than Mirkovic or Shurna.

why are a bunch of guys discussing whether or not other guys are good looking or not.....this thread is extremely gay.

Nobody's discussing who's the dreamiest player. Also, we don't know everyone posting is a guy. Finally, admitting another man is ugly does not make one gay last time I checked. Stop being so insecure.

"Can I say one thing to you? And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality...It's fabulous!"
-George Costanza complimenting Jerry Seinfeld's jacket.

Not gay if you're talking about how ugly they are. If I were to start a 'Best Looking Guy in the Big Ten' thread, that would be pretty gay.

Nobody's discussing who's the dreamiest player. Also, we don't know everyone posting is a guy. Finally, admitting another man is ugly does not make one gay last time I checked. Stop being so insecure.

"Can I say one thing to you? And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality...It's fabulous!"
-George Costanza complimenting Jerry Seinfeld's jacket.

ummm....not being insecure, the guys talking sh i t about other people you don't know are the ones being insecure.

Ugly guys, cute guys, womens' teams. Yikes, I will take my gorgeous neighbor lady any day over all of you characters. She looks good dressed, and even better naked. There you have it.

Yikes, I will take my gorgeous neighbor lady any day over all of you characters. She looks good dressed, and even better naked. There you have it.
Darn it Dr.Don, are you creeping outside of Nadine's window again? I thought the police told you if they caught you an 8th time that you'd be spending some time in a cell downtown?

Darn it Dr.Don, are you creeping outside of Nadine's window again? I thought the police told you if they caught you an 8th time that you'd be spending some time in a cell downtown?

Goldy...Nadine will not meet me in private. In fact, she refuses to meet me in public!!!! :)

Top Bottom